Do I Need Church Insurance In Texas?
Church liability insurance in Texas is important in the longevity and financial stability of the church. Churches and other religious organizations have different types of risks that exposures than typical businesses. Understanding that churches, mosques, synagogues, temples and other religious organizations will need to package church liability insurance in Texas with workers compensation and commercial auto to help protect your religious organization.
What Coverage Is Needed For Texas Church Insurance?
ConXis Insurance Services realizes that your church will need a variety of coverage to make sure that you are financially protected should a lawsuit surface. Legal costs should a lawsuit arise could cripple the financial solvency of your Church. Depending on the suit legal fees could run in the 100’s of thousands of dollars. Depending on the services that you offer your Church liability insurance in Texas should understand the options listed below.
- Building & Business Personal Property This covers your property which includes the structure of the church as well as property the church owns. Understand the theft component of the policy
- Inland Marine – this covers the movement of church property from place to place.
- General Liability – Covers the liability associated with the church.
- Umbrella / Excess Liability – Overreaching liability coverage that will extend over the general liability coverage, and commercial auto coverage. Insulates from large claims relatively inexpensive for liability protection offered.
- Pastoral Professional Liability- that covers pastors/religious leaders and their churches/organizations
- Members, Officers, and Volunteer Workers– helps cover a claim made by parishioners, volunteer workers.
- Abuse & Molestation – covers a church in event of abuse or molestation takes palace on church property.
- Business Auto – commercial auto policy coverage church operations.
- Livery- may be needed if offering bus services
- Employment Practices Liability – covers wrongful acts arising from the employment process. The most frequent types of claims covered under such policies include wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation.
- Workers’ Compensation
Insurance Made Easy
Discover the ConXis Advantage
We Build Relationships
Our goal is to work with you and be life long business partner
We work with each carrier as your advocate to get you the best coverage and rate available.
What Our Clients Say
Some kind words from our respected clients