Do I Need California Wood Workers Insurance?
There are many types of woodworking businesses in California. Whether you a cabinet maker, sawmill, lumber yard, fence manufacturer, or a flooring or window manufacturer. There are potential risks in your business that you need to protect your business. ConXis Insurance Services has the experience and knowledge to help you find the right policy. As an independent agency, we have relationships with many companies that will help you find the right California Wood Workers Insurance.
California Wood Workers Insurance Options?
- Liability policy – General Liability Policy insurance provides the insured party with protection against claims resulting from injuries and damage to people or property. Liability insurance policies cover both legal costs and any payouts for which the insured party would be responsible if found legally liable.
- Property Policy – Property insurance provides financial reimbursement to the owner or renter of a structure and its contents in case there is damage or theft—and to a person other than the owner or renter if that person is injured on the property.
- Business Interruption – provides coverage for lost earnings that replaces income lost in the event that business has stopped operations for some reason, such as a fire or a natural disaster. This type of insurance also covers operating expenses, a move to a temporary location if necessary, payroll, taxes, and loan payments
- Equipment breakdown – provides coverage for a loss caused by mechanical or electrical breakdown for most types of equipment, including photocopiers and computers. Coverage applies to the cost to repair or replace the equipment and any other property damaged by the equipment breakdown.
- Business Owner Policy – Combines both the property policy and the General liability policy. Generally at a lower rate than having two separate polices.
- Commercial Auto – Commercial auto insurance covers the cost of accidents involving business-owned vehicles. It also covers vehicle theft, vandalism, and certain types of vehicle damage.
- Workers Compensation– Workers’ compensation pays for medical care to treat employees who are injured or become ill because of their jobs. It might also pay some of their lost income. If an employee dies because of a work-related injury or illness, it pays burial expenses and benefits to the employee’s family.
What Our Clients Say
“Appointing Chris as our broker to all of our polices has been a key decision in our business. We’ve worked with multiple brokers over the last 13 years and Chris has been great to work with. Chris has spent time to ensure we, understand what the policy entails and does/ not cover in order to make the best decisions for our business….”
“Chris has handled both my personal and business insurance needs in both a timely and professional manner. He’s easily accessible and very responsive. I’ve referred business customers of mine to him and he’s treated them the same way he did me. I would highly recommend Chris for all your insurance needs.”
“Great all around Insurance agent!!! Very efficient and good with communication. Takes time to listen to the client and make sure they not only have the best price, but that they have the proper coverage for when you need the insurance. My family and I know we are safe and protected with Chris”
Our partners are some of the most respected insurance companies in the industry.
Set Up Your Business To Succeed With A ConXis Insurance Quote Today
ConXis Insurance Services is here to partner with you in your business success. Calling and starting the process to sign up for your California Wood Workers Insurance policy is easy. ConXis Insurance Services can make sure that we have the right solution for you as we work with multiple carriers with “A” rated carriers who specialize in commercial general liability insurance.