California Retail Store Insurance?
California Retail Store Insurance needs are similar to opening any other type of business. Many retail stores have the same basic insurance needs whether your selling candy, clothes, or video games. ConXis Insurance Services is here to help you evaluate and understand your risk and determine the best policy for your California Retail Store Insurance. Retail stores need insurance to protect themselves from damage that may occur to their inventory or accidents to your customers.
What Types of Insurance Does A California Retail Store Typically Need?
- Liability policy – General Liability Policy insurance provides the insured party with protection against claims resulting from injuries and damage to people or property. Liability insurance policies cover both legal costs and any payouts for which the insured party would be responsible if found legally liable.
- Property Policy – Property insurance provides financial reimbursement to the owner or renter of a structure and its contents in case there is damage or theft—and to a person other than the owner or renter if that person is injured on the property. The endorsements listed below are options you should consider when buying your restaurant insurance in Texas.
- Business Interruption – provides coverage for lost earnings that replaces income lost in the event that business has stopped operations for some reason, such as a fire or a natural disaster. This type of insurance also covers operating expenses, a move to a temporary location if necessary, payroll, taxes, and loan payments
- Equipment breakdown – provides coverage for a loss caused by mechanical or electrical breakdown for most types of equipment, including photocopiers and computers. Coverage applies to the cost to repair or replace the equipment and any other property damaged by the equipment breakdown.
- Spoilage of Perishable Goods – pays for spoilage of food and other goods that have resulted due to equipment malfunction or power surge.
- Business Owner Policy – Combines both the property policy and the General liability policy. Generally at a lower rate than having two separate policies.
- Commercial Auto – Commercial auto insurance covers the cost of accidents involving business-owned vehicles. It also covers vehicle theft, vandalism, and certain types of vehicle damage.
- Workers Compensation– Workers’ compensation pays for medical care to treat employees who are injured or become ill because of their jobs. It might also pay some of their lost income. If an employee dies because of a work-related injury or illness, it pays burial expenses and benefits to the employee’s family.
- Liquor Liability – Your restaurant serves alcohol a third party (one of your patrons) decides to sue you as a result of them being injured by drinking at your restaurant.
- EPLI– (Employment Practices Liability Insurance ) – this is designed to cover lawsuits from employees for alleged claims of workplace harassment, discrimination, hostile work environment, or wrongful termination. The insurance can cover legal fees, settlements, lawyers’ fees, other miscellaneous expenses associated with the lawsuit.
Our partners are some of the most respected insurance companies in the industry.
Why Choose ConXis Insurance Services Agency?
ConXis Insurance Services is founded on the principle that your protection and security is our business. We work with you as a team to provide you the best coverage at market competitive prices. Our philosophy is to grow with you and service your needs as your life and circumstances change over time. Our pledge is to provide you the highest level of customer service and professionalism to exceed your expectations and earn your trust. ConXis Insurance emphasizes the needs of our clients above all. Our mission is to provide protection and peace of mind for our clients. Our success is based on your continued satisfaction.