GET YOUR FLOOD INSURANCE QUOTE
Start Saving on Your Flood Insurance Immediately!
What Does Flood Insurance Cover?
Purchasing flood insurance will help protect the things you value. The NFIP offers two types of coverage – building coverage and contents coverage – to protect your home and belongings. Here are examples of what’s covered with NFIP flood insurance:
- Foundation walls, anchorage systems, and staircases.
- Water tanks and pumps
- Electrical and plumbing systems
- Furnaces and water heaters
- Refrigerators, cooking stoves, and built-in appliances like dishwashers
- Permanently installed carpeting
- Permanently installed cabinets, paneling, and bookcases
- Window blinds
- Detached garages
- Fuel tanks well
- solar energy equipment
Personal Contents Coverage
- Portable and window air conditioners
- Furniture, and electronic equipment
- Washer and dryer
- Microwave oven
- Carpets not included in building coverage (e.g., carpet installed over wood floors)
- Valuable items such as original artwork and furs (up to $2,500)
Texas Flood Insurance Resource
Your Texas flood policy is about financial protection. For most people this the purchase of their home represents the single largest personal investment that a family will make. It only makes sense to protect your investment and memories with a Texas Flood policy. Protect the home that you worked so hard for with a Texas Flood Policy. Having the right flood policy will not only give you financial security but will all you to be confident that should something happen you will have coverage for the occurrence. ConXis Insurance Services is happy to review your coverage. If you would like to schedule a free consultation please contact us at 469-844-7777.