Do I Need Texas Inland Marine Insurance?
Texas Inland Marine Insurance is an important coverage to business owners. Many business owners are under the impression that their tools, machinery, and equipment are covered when these items are moved off property. Generally, the property isn’t covered. General Liability Insurance does allow coverage for this exposure. Texas Inland Marine Insurance is property insurance for property in transit over land, certain types of moveable property, instrumentalities of transportation (such as bridges, roads, and piers, instrumentalities of communication (such as television and radio towers), and legal liability exposures of bailees. Many inland marine coverage forms provide coverage without regard to the location of the covered property; these are sometimes called “floater” policies. As a group, inland marine coverage forms are generally broader than property coverage forms. ConXis Insurance Services is here to help you find the right coverage for your business. We are independent and have access to many insurance carriers to customize a quote for you.
What Does Texas Inland Marine Insurance Cover?
The ultimate goal of your Texas Inland Marine Insurance is to minimize your risk exposure to protect your property. ConXis Insurance Services can walk you through the process to help you understand the coverages that are available to you to design the best policy for you. Here are some of the risks that you want to evaluate while purchasing your Texas Inland Marine Insurance.
- Equipment installed at a customer’s home or place of business
- Commercial photography equipment
- Most musical instruments
- Art galleries and pieces of fine art
- Property and/or equipment used for installation, servicing, or repair
- Vending machines located on property not owned by your business
- Cellular communication towers
- Billboard coverage
- Goods, equipment, etc., that your business sends or receives through common carriers
- Customer property transported by your company via truck (i.e., motor truck cargo coverage)
- Trip transit coverage for one-time shipments
- Veterinarian and animal coverage for various animals not belonging to your business
- Machinery and tools used by contractors and specialized craftsmen
Insurance Made Easy
Discover the ConXis Advantage
We Build Relationships
Our goal is to work with you and be life long business partner
We work with each carrier as your advocate to get you the best coverage and rate available.
What Our Clients Say
Some kind words from our respected clients